What We OfferCPPE provides a comprehensive range of services to control and mitigate the corrosion failures affect the oil and gas production systems, structures and components. Application of the advanced mitigation, monitoring, and inspection techniques provided by CPPE not only improve effectiveness of safety, environmental, production and cost but contribute towards the maintenance of asset integrity at oil and gas production facilities.
- Down-hole drilling equipment and drill pipes, well casing, head equipment and liners
- Oil processing and produced water systems containing water-wet hydrocarbon fluids, transmission pipelines and storage tanks for crude oils and petroleum products.
- Sea water systems
- Cooling and heating medium systems
- Diesel and drainage systems
- Industrial components used for refining of petroleum crude oil and distribution of products
- Corrosion Engineering Consulting
- Corrosion evaluation and controlling systems
- Corrosion protection systems:
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Cathodic Protection (CP)
- Anodic Protection (AP) and Potential Controlled systems
Contact UsIf you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our team. Our response time is usually within 24 hours. Questions? Contact Us